The PrintMaster 700 Series features narrow-format dot matrix printers.
Flexible paper feeding from the rear or bottom makes the printer ideal for applications where space is at a premium. The printer’s high-speed, reliability, enhanced connectivity makes this printer top of its class.
The PrintMaster 700 Series Features:
- Fast draft speed up to 680 CPS
- Zero Tear for no wasted forms.
- Standard rear-feed single tractor for the base model PM700. PrintMaster 702 has second front-feed tractor, giving you added printing options.
- Up to 8 different form profiles can be stored and recalled at any time.
- Parallel, USB and Ethernet are standard on all models.
- Reliable printing even at peak printing times with 20,000 pages per month duty cycle
- Fast Draft: 680 cps
- HS-Draft: 500 cps
- Draft: 333 cps
- Letter Quality: 111 cps
- Fast Draft: 24x8/80H
- Draft: 24x12/120H
- Letter Quality: 24x36/360H
- 24 pin (2x12; staggered), oval needle orientation
Print Head Adjustment
- Gap adjustment is manual
- HS Draft, Draft, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Script, OCR-A/B
- 5, 6, 7.5, 8.6, 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- 80 columns at 10 cpi.
- 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpi
- Zero-tear, Paper Load/Paper out sensing, Park Position, Manual/single cut Sheet, Fanfold continuous multi-layer forms, Optional 2nd Tractor
- Paper Load Mode - enable sets a horizontal carriage movement in order to flatten the paper to Upper friction assembly
- Online Mode: Tear Advance
- Offline Mode: Park, Form Feed/Line, Adjust for Tear position, Top of Form and Head Gap
- Nonvolatile memory for eight forms, each designate: Paper Path, cpi, lpi, form length, Lt/Rt Margin, Skip perf, Ignore Form Feed, Emulations, font
- 2x16 LCD for form selection; on/off line status, and error descriptions
- Cartridge: nylon fabric, mobius loop, approximately 10 million characters
- Auto-switching Voltage: 100 - 250 VAC
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- 40 Watt printing: <10 Watt Power Save
Paper Slew Rate
- 5 ips
- 3.0 to 11 inches
- Friction and Tractor (FF-front/FF-rear/FF-pull)
- Front 1 to 5 copies, Cut Sheet 1 to 5 copies 0.025 max. thickness.
- up to 360 x 360
- Horizontal: 60/70/80/90/120/180/240/360 DPI
- Vertical: 90/180/360 DPI
Audible Noise (Draft Mode)
- 52 dBA
Setup (Automatic Methods)
- Control Panel or Config File obtained from Web Page Config Utility through USB connection
- Parallel Bi-Directional, Ethernet 10/100 Mbit USB 2.0 Full Speep, USB A Host (servicing) Optional Interface: Serial, RS-232 600 to 19,200 baud
- Epson LQ-2550, Epson LQ-2180, Epson FX, IBM Proprinter xl24e, IBM Proprinter xl24e+AGM, MTPL, 14 Industrial Barcodes, or Basic Postnet and Intelligent Mail Barcodes
- 18.0 x 10.4 x 7.9 in (W x D x H)
- Weight: 8.6kg, 18.9lbs
- MTBF – 15,000 hours @ 25% duty cycle
- Print Head Life: 500 million dots per wire500 million dots per wire
- Warranty: 1 year Return to Depot
Mini Table Stand