The Interceptor 820 is compact, lightweight, and the fastest full-sized page printer in the mobile market.
The Interceptor 820 printer is a complete unit, faster, and more feature rich than competitive models. Many of the advanced features that make up this rugged mobile printer will help your mobile workforce become more productive. One look will convince you — Interceptor takes full page mobility and ease of use to a whole new level
- Easy-to-read control face and simple drop-in paper loading.
- The I820 quickly prints a wide variety of tickets, invoices, receipts, and more.
- IP54 rated for water and dust resistance, and can take a beating in real working mobile environments.
- Print speeds up to 2 ips (11 pages per minute) from the moment you press print.
- Extensive fonts, character sets, bar codes and direct graphic capabilities.
- Printer configuration is quick and easy with a web based interface.
- The latest in battery technology provides for full-shift printing in all modes.
- Compatible with Windows, Windows Mobile, and Android.
- Capable of external feed for fanfold media, large capacity applications.
- Emulations that allow the printer to be a drop-in replacement for any mobile printer or legacy vehicle mounted printer.
- Printing Method: Direct thermal.
- Printing Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots per mm).
- Printing Speed: Up to 2 ips (11 pages per minute).
- Printing Width: Up to 8.27 inches or A4 width.
- Fonts: Vitually all TruType fonts, from 6 cpi to 22 cpi depending on emulation chosen, plus scaling.
- International Characters: All common sets available via UTF-8 encoding.
- Bar Codes: Virtually all 1D and 2D codes supported, depending on emulation chosen.
- Downloadable firmware, fonts, graphics, and logos.
- Standard (ALL units): USB 2.0 PNP. USB-C connetor.
- Wireless Options:
- Complete Bluetooth 4.0 Stack
- Dual Mode with EDR
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n compatible
Print Media (use Printek media for best results)
- Paper Type: Direct Thermal Roll and Fanfold.
- Roll Size: Maximum roll diameter 2.125” (54 mm), roll widths from A4 to 8.5” (up to 216 mm).
- Roll Capacity: Approx. 100’ (30.5 m), or approx. 100 11.5” long sheets (with 2.0 mil thick media).
- Fanfold Size: Maximum width 8.5” (216 mm), maximum length 11.5” (305 mm), total thickness 0.60” (15mm).
- Core Size: 0.75” Recommended (19mm)
- Drivers and Utilities: Drivers for WIN 7, WIN 8, WIN 10. Compatible with Windows Mobile, and Android. Print utilities and SDK’s for all platforms. Native App and Web printing.
- Printer Setup via internal web page, access with browser from any host (tablets and smartphones included).
- Emulations: Emulates many popular printer brands and languages including: Zebra CPCL and ZPL, IPL, and ESC POS. Firmware can be upgraded as new emulations become available.
- Supports direct printing of Postscript, PDF, PBM, JPG, PNG, BMP. SVG, and TIFF files.
- Battery: Rechargeable 6 cell Lithium Ion, (11.1 V, 6000 mAh, 66.6 Wh).
- Endurance: Over 300 printed pages per charge.
- Power Option: 100-240 VAC wall adapter, or 12-24 VDC in-vehicle adapter. When plugged in, the printer can be used while recharging the battery or can be run without the battery (print & charge adapter).
- D x W x H: 2.6” x 12.3” x 4.3” (66 mm x 312 mm x 109 mm)
- Weight: 3.4 lbs. (1.5 kg) / 4.3 lbs (1.95 kg) with battery
- Operating Temp: 14° to 113°F (-18° to 50°C).
- Storage Temp: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C).
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing).
Operator Controls and Indicators
- 3 LED indicators for general fault, power and battery status indication. Buttons for power and paper feed.
- Sensors for paper out, black mark detection, and door open. “Gas gauge” on battery door.
- 256 kB Flash, 512 MB DDR2. Standard memory supports large and graphic intensive print jobs.
Durability and Reliability
- Durable PC-ABS case.
- MTBF: 10,000 hours in normal use.
- FCC Class B, CE mark, RoHS, UL listed AC adapters, e-mark.
- 2-year printer warranty on the entire printer - case, printhead, and battery included.
Options and Accessories
- AC Wall Adapter, 100 to 240 VAC
- Print and charge version
- Charge only version
- In-vehicle Power Adapter, 12 to 24 VDC.
- Shoulder Strap
- A4 paper with spacer
- Fanfold tray
- Data cables: USB (USB-A to USB-C)
- Spare batteries in multi-packs.
- Media in case quantities.
- Popular mounting systems
- In-vehicle systems
- Cart mounting systems
- In-vehicle systems
– 8.5"8.5" Receipt Paper, 8.5" Premium Receipt Paper, 8.5" Receipt Paper with black marks, 8.5" Receipt Paper with perforation, 8.5" Premium Receipt Paper with black marks, 8.5" Premium Receipt Paper with perforation, and cut-sheet paper.
– Havis Armrest Mounts, Lund Armrest mounts, LEM Solutions Headrest Mounts, Cage Mount Brackets.
–AC wall power adapters, in-vehicle power adapters, and batteries.
Cables & Data
Straps & Clips
–D-clips and shoulder strap available.
Thermal Printhead Cleaning Pen - recommended for routine maintenance of your Printek Mobile printers. A real must have to help protect your investment! Call your Printek sales group at 888/211-3400 for quantity discounts. Printek part number 91393.See all accessories