Welcome to Careers at Printek
Success begins with building relationships. At Printek, our customers are at the center of everything we do. Our focus is on helping each one find the right printing solutions. With a wide range of career opportunities available, we invite you to realize your career goals with us while assisting customers with what matters most to them.
Every day, we are focused on delivering on the promise of being a great place for people to work and serve our customers like no other firm found in the printing industry. We strive actively promote an inclusive environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business.
At Printek we’re committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. We are focused every day on delivering on the promise of being a great place for people to work by creating an environment where all employees feel they have the opportunity to achieve their goals. We value our differences — in thought, style, culture, ethnicity and experience — understanding that diversity and inclusion are good for business and make our company stronger. Printek is proud to be a leader in supporting diversity and has been widely recognized for our progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
At Printek, we realize the power of our people and value our differences — in thought, style, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ethnicity and experience — recognizing that our diversity makes us a stronger company. Diversity and inclusion are central to our company's values, and we are proud to be widely recognized for our progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion. We strive to develop a workforce that reflects the communities where we live and work. Encouraging a diverse, inclusive workplace gives us the business advantage of understanding and meeting the needs of diverse customers, clients and communities. If you embrace our values and goals, we would like to discuss the job offerings with you.
To submit your resume or request information about our recruiting efforts and related events, please email Dean Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Product Manager- Thermal Printer Line
Printek LLC a Dascom Company- is looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager for their Thermal printer line. Products will include Card Printers, Desktop Thermal and Mobile Thermal Printers. The SPM would be responsible for the following;
- North and South American Markets
- Competitive company and product profiles
- Product Strengths/weaknesses vs the competitions
- Pricing and Channel Analysis
- Recommendation for product requirements and product positioning
Product Manager Functions
- Prepare the product development requirements for the family of products
- Identify the channel to market approach
- Develop the technical support and service strategy
- Develop the aftermarket sales plans and support
- Will have responsibility for the product from cradle to end of life
- Develop product sales tools such competitive analysis, selling features, and value propositions
- Responsibility in developing the business case and monitor performance.
- MBA or equivalent of 8 to 10 years’ experience of managing one or more of thermal products
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and upper management
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Understanding of the card printer market and technology
- Experience in working with International Companies